Tuesday 28 July 2009

Pissing in the wind



This video shows BNP leader, Nick Griffin, speaking at the European Parliament in which he draws attention to the efforts of UAF to disrupt the BNP's election campaign.

Whilst comparing Iran to the UK is a wholly unfair comparison to make, and I'm not entirely sure what he means about taxpayers' money being used to fund UAF, his point about "intimidation" is a fair one.

I'm not going to repeat what I've already written and I know this sounds all preachy and "I told you so" but, well, I did. If we resort to violent means to beat the BNP then we're simply playing into their hands.

Strangely, UAF tried to turn the tables on Griffin by pointing out members of the BNP who have been jailed for bomb making and stirring up racial hatred, not realising the hypocrisy of such an argument...

No comments:

Post a Comment