Wednesday 5 May 2010

My Absence

Seems I've not been blogging much of late. It's not that I've lost the passion, I still have it and there sits on my hard drive a fair few unfinished and unpublished posts. However, right now I'm somewhat snowed under with uni work and after spending all day with my head buried in books the last thing I want to do when I get home is spend another two or three hours getting my head around a blog post (I don't like to just 'bash things out').

This little flurry of academic activity will hopefully be over soon though and then I'll return to this little corner of the internet. I promise.

In the meantime, keep up with my gobshite opinions on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see you back on the blogging world. It is quite good for you. Well, you can do better next time. Just always have time on the floor.

    ReplyDelete